Let’s work together!
I serve women in San Diego, La Jolla, Del Mar, Encinitas, Carlsbad, Chula Vista, and beyond!
Studio is located at 5560 La Jolla Blvd Ste A2, Birdrock, La Jolla 92037
What should you expect…
According to my past clients you should expect a fun, easy, and stress-free experience!
The key to the experience I offer my clients is communication, planning, and caring. I genuinely want to get to know YOU, and what makes you happy and eases your mind.
As a busy mom, I understand how overwhelming things can get when they are complicated. So I’m committed to make your photoshoot as easy as it can be!
No matter whether we are working together to document the newest member of your family during a newborn session, updating those family pictures, or creating months of content for your business on your personal brand photoshoot, the process is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- After our first contact, and the booking of your session, you will receive a questionnaire. That’s my way to get to know you, your expectations, needs, and what makes your heart sing!
- Then its planning time! During this time the details are gonna be arranged, and all your questions are going to be answered.
- For newborn sessions it means choosing your favorite colors, the newborn props you like, thinking about how you are going to use these images (albums, prints, wall art, social media) and what you feel drawn to from my past sessions.
- For outdoor family sessions it means locations, and planning your outfits to look and feel your best!
- For brand photography it means defining the message and visuals, the key shots, the locations, the props and outfits.
- Then its fun time (aka your photoshoot day)! That’s where all the planning turns into magic! That’s when you let go of everything and let me take care of you.